I'm feeling a lot nervous now. Not about going to the US but getting my visa. Yesterday I got my passport and filled out the visa application, and it was a hassle. I just hope I didn't screw it up completely! I got my plane tickets a while back and my flight leaves way too early, 7.15am from Helsinki-Vantaa airport.
All I need to do now is check out the storage space here in YO-Kylä with Nina and I just hope there's room and enough space. Some of my stuff (PS2 and the games) got a good home already thanks to Lilli! I started packing already and most of the stuff I'm taking to the US are in my bags. I might have started too soon but I have a lot of stuff and not a lot of time.
On the 15th I gotta go to the US Embassy in Helsinki and I have to leave super early (5.50am!) to hear whether I get the visa or not. Fingers crossed!! From there I gotta go to the EurAuPair office and then to buy some American candy from Behnford's.
I'll post again when I get the news!
No comments:
Post a Comment